when life gives you lemon..

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

sports month..

pingpong kempis..
assalam..


well..nowadays the government have change the rules for school sports. usually we will having sports early in the year. but now they've change to second semester. they think it is great. but for me it is sucks! to me is like 'wtf?! we are going to have sports day in this hot day?' they're nuts!. both my parents didn't allow me to involve in any sports events this year. me? didn't bother 'bout that. i'm totally fine. huehuehue..

sports make me freak! why? i don't know. after sports,i went home and i'll be collapsed on the bed. and damn! get scolded by mom because she shout my name and i'm not answering it. one more thing. my body will hurt like ghost!*replacing the word with ghost. 2 more days to go. and i'm free from sports. please don't let me involve in any of it! i'm tired and saya dah gemuk! kangkung!....assalam..

amir.
p/s: esok lompat jauh and aku kena pakai t-shirt rumah sukan. pfffttt..--'

No comments:

Post a Comment

you're my best buddy!!